Expect the unexpected, follow the lovers lost in this blog.

A blog to cater your mind,body,and soul as you drink Turkish Coffee. We are proud to present our new storyline called Cafe's search for his "Zahir". Everyday is a new day for the "Cafe" (from Istanbul) & his journey for "Zahir" (from Baku). Don't expect extraordinary drama from the narrator, me. Still, this is a drama (maybe real!), and have better impact on you than watching a soap opera. Guaranteed. There is genuine feelings within inspirational periods. Cross your fingers for this story to end with happy marriage :-) All rights are reserved.

EDIT (01 July 2009) - She is engaged with another man, and I finally made my marriage proposal bringing my family to Baku. The result: She stays engaged and will have her wedding, so called "toy", with that another man.

Rest in peace Ms. Zahir.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Chain Reaction Stories Session II - Ford Focus

I guess I mentioned about this chain reaction occurring in our lives.
1- Like, I need to focus on my work, and get it done.
2- Then, I think of Ford Focus.
3- Then, I remember an interesting person I saw in a white Ford Focus car a couple of days ago.
4- Then, Focus reminds me of a company selling water filtration systems at Karakoy, Istanbul, Turkey.

This time, I only took 4 steps. I had times when I took about 10 steps. Have you noticed this chain reaction in your mind before?

Feeling a little bit guilty about this short post, but I am leaving you with a deep meditating question.

By the way, have you heard about the power outage in San Francisco. Information Week article reports that, " AdBrite.com, Craigslist.org, Six Apart's blog sites (LiveJournal.com, TypePad.com, Vox.com), Technorati.com, and Yelp.com were all inaccessible for part of the day."

And the funny thing about one of the web hosting companies named 365 Main is, "While backup electrical infrastructure is installed in the facility to defend against power surges, an initial investigation has revealed that certain 365 Main back-up generators did not start when the initial power surge hit the building."

No comments: