Expect the unexpected, follow the lovers lost in this blog.

A blog to cater your mind,body,and soul as you drink Turkish Coffee. We are proud to present our new storyline called Cafe's search for his "Zahir". Everyday is a new day for the "Cafe" (from Istanbul) & his journey for "Zahir" (from Baku). Don't expect extraordinary drama from the narrator, me. Still, this is a drama (maybe real!), and have better impact on you than watching a soap opera. Guaranteed. There is genuine feelings within inspirational periods. Cross your fingers for this story to end with happy marriage :-) All rights are reserved.

EDIT (01 July 2009) - She is engaged with another man, and I finally made my marriage proposal bringing my family to Baku. The result: She stays engaged and will have her wedding, so called "toy", with that another man.

Rest in peace Ms. Zahir.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

T-Mobile Customer Service - Experience - Free Library of Philadelphia

It is the weekend, and you may want to watch a couple of movies. Free Library of Philadelphia is a great source for international movies. You can apply for free membership, and get their card which tells you to "use it often." They have several branches in the city. Though, you can not reserve DVDs, still good deal!

Their welcome message:
"Welcome. This website enables you to exercise your freedom to be informed. Use it often."

Experience the city by walking. Philadelphia is a very walkable city, since it has one of the finest grid city plan. It is all about tree names like Chestnut, Walnut, and numbers.

Last, T-Mobile Service. Every time you call them, the rep tells his reference number, and welcomes you. But, once, one guy did not repeat that standard welcoming message. I had to ask if it was T-Mobile. It was a very interesting moment, as if I was calling my friend. "Well, can I talk to my buddy, named T-Mobile?"
The guy asked me if I want him to sing. He talked a well ten second of worthless efforts to sing, until I delivered my legitimate inquiry about T-Mobile service.

Before everything, don't forget their motto; "Stick together with T-Mobile!"


What would you do in this situation? Do you take a note of their 100-digit reference number, so you can file a complaint later? I simply said thanks, I hang up. However, I certainly believe another person would be joking with him, or even cursing to him for his stupidity. At the end, he was trying to earn his wage, if you look from an emotional perspective/lens.
One last moment of thought - What lenses do you use in what type of situation? Do you look at the person driving a 1986 Ford from an emotional lens while you drive an SUV? Or, do you use a smart-kid lens when you try to teach someone about something? Well, it is Satur-Day, and another blogger is spelling it the same way. Satur-Day. Check out his blog from Tokyo. We love international blogs at cafealaturca.

No comments: