Expect the unexpected, follow the lovers lost in this blog.

A blog to cater your mind,body,and soul as you drink Turkish Coffee. We are proud to present our new storyline called Cafe's search for his "Zahir". Everyday is a new day for the "Cafe" (from Istanbul) & his journey for "Zahir" (from Baku). Don't expect extraordinary drama from the narrator, me. Still, this is a drama (maybe real!), and have better impact on you than watching a soap opera. Guaranteed. There is genuine feelings within inspirational periods. Cross your fingers for this story to end with happy marriage :-) All rights are reserved.

EDIT (01 July 2009) - She is engaged with another man, and I finally made my marriage proposal bringing my family to Baku. The result: She stays engaged and will have her wedding, so called "toy", with that another man.

Rest in peace Ms. Zahir.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Erasing the time

No need to hide behind a chaos of metaphors
I shall prefer to watch figure skating
then to speak figurative language
I dont like to make short-cut
to be honest with you,
I need to take the other way
As Duke Ellington said
Take the L train
I dont mind taking the Z train
as long as it is taking me to you
I wish I can at least talk to you
Now I am talking to the world
Maybe a song-writer will hear me
and credit me for a few verses on my posts
I dont money,
Just to make your love famous
and inspire other
as the world is going the shake-your-booty direction
there is no misconception
maybe some misconsumption
dont wanna say the four letter word
beginning with L, ending with you
in fact, it is ending with E
but it remind me the E of the beginning of the End
So, I prefer you
but how can I say I love you,
I cant fit it is a four letter word
Lets make this Kiss
but K reminds me the radio stations in the US
all commercials, indeed I just wanna listen to you
I dont need others gossip about us
I dont mind others eyes looking at us
met in the US
was a bless for us
God Bless USA for embracing international students
Really thanks to them for creating such a nice place like VVS.
See the memories are flowing
Time is running
I dont mind
I had a few seconds to shout at the world
why is it turning around
if I dont,cant, but must talk to you
u r already 2 hrs ahead of me
if I catch u in Baku
would u hear me
Did u realize how this blog is evolving
from ambitious cafe posts, to random news
now on a mission
to have the world
say a few words about u
u did not leave
but the obstacles are family
they do appreciate us
but cannot sacrifice to send one of us to anothers house
today is august 14, and I just began to write for us
I did not use the L word, but keep speaking about "us"
Is there us, or is there me.
Yes, now it is me
I just need to look at the mirror
I see your face
but dont talk to me
I dont hear u
Mirrors dont speak?
Illusion or not
I thank God
creating u so similar to me
I dont need to run
maybe take the bus
only 44hrs to reach the shores of Caspian
the air is different, life is different there
isnt it too difficult to leave some addictions behind
this is not an addiction, I am waiting to move on
just waiting for the right weather
as the nomads keep traveling
english tea twinings
a name to remember
a couple of brands
that keeps u unforgottable in my mind
welcome to the losers place
I didnt lose u though
I just lost a good portion of my life without u
maybe 10 years from now, we will read this blog together
maybe some readers will be inspired, and write a few comments
u see the opportunities
u see the oasis
or is it just water
it is pure life
pure love
pure insanity
never lost my mind
just leaving the production relax
so it keeps producing a resolution
for us to come together..

No comments: