Expect the unexpected, follow the lovers lost in this blog.

A blog to cater your mind,body,and soul as you drink Turkish Coffee. We are proud to present our new storyline called Cafe's search for his "Zahir". Everyday is a new day for the "Cafe" (from Istanbul) & his journey for "Zahir" (from Baku). Don't expect extraordinary drama from the narrator, me. Still, this is a drama (maybe real!), and have better impact on you than watching a soap opera. Guaranteed. There is genuine feelings within inspirational periods. Cross your fingers for this story to end with happy marriage :-) All rights are reserved.

EDIT (01 July 2009) - She is engaged with another man, and I finally made my marriage proposal bringing my family to Baku. The result: She stays engaged and will have her wedding, so called "toy", with that another man.

Rest in peace Ms. Zahir.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

2 Hours Passed, I already Missed Her

Yes, indeed.

Just for the sake of making her wish come true, I am unable to "bother/disturb" her.

In fact, I would talk more in depth about her last sentence, maybe I will find some parts that make me feel more guilty, so I will feel bad, sad, but not mad.

Let's revisit her last quote:
"i want you to leave me alone..let me live quetly my life without disturbing, keepin me away from any news from u"

Well, it is just too hard to talk further about this quote. She did not live any open door for Cafe to brew some more beans and serve under the carpet, as if bribing her feelings.
Wow, I like that...Bribing her feelings...very relative to today's capitalist mentality, to accomplish our lucrative goals, bribing is not a big deal. Under the carpet money...


I won't bribe her feelings, instead I will use my flying carpet to pray to Allah and bring her back to me, Cafe says.

Cafe says everything, do not misunderstand me, the narrator who is just a bridge between East and West, like Bosphorus Bridge. Speaking of this bridge, let me add the photo of Cafe reclaiming his desire, his insistence on taking her back. What a stupid life to lose your loved ones. We should be more like a human, rather than animals, or birds, or even fish.
I feel like a fish in the aquarium, making the same mistakes over and over again, and do not realize I am still in the same fish tank.

No comments: