Expect the unexpected, follow the lovers lost in this blog.

A blog to cater your mind,body,and soul as you drink Turkish Coffee. We are proud to present our new storyline called Cafe's search for his "Zahir". Everyday is a new day for the "Cafe" (from Istanbul) & his journey for "Zahir" (from Baku). Don't expect extraordinary drama from the narrator, me. Still, this is a drama (maybe real!), and have better impact on you than watching a soap opera. Guaranteed. There is genuine feelings within inspirational periods. Cross your fingers for this story to end with happy marriage :-) All rights are reserved.

EDIT (01 July 2009) - She is engaged with another man, and I finally made my marriage proposal bringing my family to Baku. The result: She stays engaged and will have her wedding, so called "toy", with that another man.

Rest in peace Ms. Zahir.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Paulo Coelho - Zahir ... here begins..

I begin to write short poems for a person I adore. I become the narrator for the sake of this connection. Tried to be a bridge, but due to latest technology, bridges are collapsed and replaced with light speed transfer room, like Star Trek. Enter one room and press the button to send you somewhere in the galaxy. Don't have a passion to survive in the large world of writers, singers, literature. Just trying to skim the milk of wisdom. It has been four long years, seemed like it will never pass. At least, now I look at the future which is coming very fast, and I try to skim the milk of wisdom slowly but surely, knowing what I am really trying to accomplish. Attempted to contact her a couple of times, though felt bad about bothering her. I am lost in her world, and I am sure she already use that latest hi-tech stuff to ensure best view on her computer. I admire the keyboard, each finger tapping on any key is honored to approach her one letter closer. The last dot is hidden between her lips, willing to hear it, but cannot resist it. Never do something that you will regret, and leaving her alone in her beautiful country will be something that I will regret forever. I always mumbled mine is right, yours is not. Now, the time to communicate finally arrived, though lost the connection again. Sorry, but there is no wireless in this town, so got to have an ethernet cable, but not sure which color. Blue or yellow, pink or black. I offer her the options, it is a pleasure to deny the right to choose. I made my choice while preparing the ballot for her. Vote for her, never mind me, I will be the Vice Pres. I am not impressed with her own dilemma, creating her own little scenario, and chasing her strong beliefs. Well, if lies are to be adores like realities, then realities are lost within lies, or let's call it thinkings. Twinings is a good flavor tea, especially when you add it to regular Earl Grey Black Turkish Tea. It is not like opening the Turkish carpet and sitting in the center. I already told her that I am not moving around the world, or stayin in the center. I don't mind two windows open on my sides, but let me have my own little world with my own little feelings that I fed so far. They are not cage birds. They are organic, and cage free birds. All eggs are organic and cage free, so. In these days, when we are not sure what we eat, at least give me a chance to speak, listen and read your eyes. This is my invitation to you to think twice. Or, take your time, as I will come next to you, you will make more mature decisions to see if we can survive together, or we shall dispose our batteries.

No comments: