Expect the unexpected, follow the lovers lost in this blog.

A blog to cater your mind,body,and soul as you drink Turkish Coffee. We are proud to present our new storyline called Cafe's search for his "Zahir". Everyday is a new day for the "Cafe" (from Istanbul) & his journey for "Zahir" (from Baku). Don't expect extraordinary drama from the narrator, me. Still, this is a drama (maybe real!), and have better impact on you than watching a soap opera. Guaranteed. There is genuine feelings within inspirational periods. Cross your fingers for this story to end with happy marriage :-) All rights are reserved.

EDIT (01 July 2009) - She is engaged with another man, and I finally made my marriage proposal bringing my family to Baku. The result: She stays engaged and will have her wedding, so called "toy", with that another man.

Rest in peace Ms. Zahir.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

A dedication to Ulia Lysenko

J'adore the portrait of Mrs. Lysenko.
It is not really unfortunate that she is Mrs.
But, I believe there should be similar portrait around the world. I hope it is not very far away from my land.

After some long research and wait, I found out about her blog.

I had no visitors from Russia so far, and I believe after Ulia's entry to my life, I mean my blog, I shall see some movements from the North.

Yes, Ulia. Thanks for entertaining those people watching you on Ru.Tv

I want to share with everyone that your mimic on your face is very genuine. Life should be funny enough to respond with such mimics. I wish you a happy life with your men. And I wish to find a women with such mimics to take the load of stress in this world and convert it to positive energy. And, no, I am not looking for a converter, just a normal woman.

Thanks to your level of modesty which is far from my expectations. So, this is good.

This time, I don't feel like the sheep watching the train passing by the countryside. I am still waiting for the next train, hopefully this time I will catch it.

Now, check Ulia Lysenko and Arseny Borodin (her fiancee, boyfriend, maybe husband, I dunno)

He is blonde, and she is brunette.

I am brunette, so my woman should be blonde!! Why?
Why not? No, I am not kidding, because I like Ulia, but she is taken. So... I dunno, I just think that Cafe's destiny is written by a blonde. I saw it in my prayers. Really, as a faithful person, I saw a blonde wife as I was praying for a woman to marry.

To come up with such solutions we can create further scenarios, but I limit myself with the scenario Ulia offered to us with her preference. Once again, best of luck to this young couple. I would like to meet them once I team up with my blonde. Then, I will post my picture here.

Signature: Cafe

No comments: