Expect the unexpected, follow the lovers lost in this blog.

A blog to cater your mind,body,and soul as you drink Turkish Coffee. We are proud to present our new storyline called Cafe's search for his "Zahir". Everyday is a new day for the "Cafe" (from Istanbul) & his journey for "Zahir" (from Baku). Don't expect extraordinary drama from the narrator, me. Still, this is a drama (maybe real!), and have better impact on you than watching a soap opera. Guaranteed. There is genuine feelings within inspirational periods. Cross your fingers for this story to end with happy marriage :-) All rights are reserved.

EDIT (01 July 2009) - She is engaged with another man, and I finally made my marriage proposal bringing my family to Baku. The result: She stays engaged and will have her wedding, so called "toy", with that another man.

Rest in peace Ms. Zahir.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Leo - Too Complicated

Dear Leo,

Who are you?

Why are you?

Where are you?

Basically...Why?

I wish, I have a chance to speak with her. Not like going out. We can meet at one cafe, and leave out from different doors. We can wear glasses. But, I would like to see her eyes, when we chat.

Tonight's approach may not be right. Plus, there was really big bubbles in my Turkish coffee, before I started to drink it. There is nazar, there is jealousy in the air. I am just not sure, if I will ever have a chance to speak with her.

Just one chance.

Really, just one.

It doesn't mean a date. Stop that!

Just a cafe talk, run or walk, somewhere I can hear her and see her eyes...

As a regular guy with irregular feelings, I feel more complicated, but not as much as she does for her future, if I understand her right.

I hope I would position myself on the right side, like standing by the window, or by the corner, you know, just waiting...But, not waiting foolishly...

That's why...I just want to talk to her, face to face, and check if there is any light.

My friend heard her voice over the phone, and he also thought that the voice was sweet.

What sweet? It is melting my heart. My whole-being...

I did not fall in love with her...Not yet, and cannot. She is engaged. But, day after day, I am getting more curious...

Dear Leo,

Why? and How did you win her heart?

Why she?

Simple questions, unheard answers.

Dear Leo,

I may be able to find you, somewhere over the rainbow...

I don't say I will gettcha!!!

But, who are you to conquer her heart? Just curious really. I wish happiness to both of you.

Just curious, really. I mean it, believe me.

God bless America!

No comments: