Expect the unexpected, follow the lovers lost in this blog.

A blog to cater your mind,body,and soul as you drink Turkish Coffee. We are proud to present our new storyline called Cafe's search for his "Zahir". Everyday is a new day for the "Cafe" (from Istanbul) & his journey for "Zahir" (from Baku). Don't expect extraordinary drama from the narrator, me. Still, this is a drama (maybe real!), and have better impact on you than watching a soap opera. Guaranteed. There is genuine feelings within inspirational periods. Cross your fingers for this story to end with happy marriage :-) All rights are reserved.

EDIT (01 July 2009) - She is engaged with another man, and I finally made my marriage proposal bringing my family to Baku. The result: She stays engaged and will have her wedding, so called "toy", with that another man.

Rest in peace Ms. Zahir.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Hit The Road Jack

Not really in need of hitting the new post button, but need to release some pressure off from the top of my red hat. I don't know if referring to the original character in Coelho's book, Zahir, will be a hospitable behavior, I cannot leave it alone. In the last few days, the treats are coming and coming. As if she is right behind the door, but just not appearing, or somehow the frequencies are flowing between us, but we are just not aware of the proof of delivery. There is no tracking code for our feelings and behaviors. It just happens, and it happens for a reason. Personally, it wasn't me to make this decision but I guess I deserved this living since she experienced this for almost five years. Is that for a reason again? People sacrifice their minutes and days, most often years for one simple reason: build their life. But, why did my life get deconstructed as I was putting the building blocks slowly but surely. That's a pity, and there is an answer waiting for me to hear, unfortunately the time still bares for the next train to come and see if it is on schedule. I never had a chance to study her and come up with a conclusion. The end just never occurred, just as we think it just ended, indeed it never did. Or did it? I would say sure, it is over, but the last few days, maybe almost a week, those feelings were seem to be reserved specially for her. I didn't have much gas in the tank, but I will drive, and still check how many more km I could take. Then, I need to fill up the gas tank again, then drive, then live up to the same experiences/regulations. I used to write better than this, just omit the "don't knows" and "buts", then it would be a better world, I think. If we want something so much, and this just doesn't happen, then is there any court we can apply and check the latest status of our request, and see if we qualify to deserve it. It is not a desert, or a pineapple juice. It is pure and dig the ground, you will find it there. For a very long time, I have been thinking about digging the ground at the height of myself, my eye level will be the zero point of the Earth. Then, you realize where do we start and where do we go exactly. There are lots of signs around and I just need an interpreter, because I don't play objective. I have some bias and I think it is mostly positive, but being positive doesn't bring those...Why is it impossible to hear a few words from Zahir? I know talk is cheap and the rates are all time low nowadays. The currency rates should be revisited and talk should be added in the comparison chart. I don't need a 3-month delayed payment, or a credit card. I want to work cash, but the cashier just closed, and the next opening will be tomorrow. Just imagine those hard moments when you felt absurdly crazy about losing your time. Now, I will simply go back and read this over and over, then toast it, put it in the freezer, then microwave it. Stop! What a rush! I am going to the field and pick up some fresh greens, put some olive oil on it, that's it. What a pleasure on earth! Where is Zahir? All mixed up, and still asking the authorities for a simple response. It shall come. Soon...

2 comments:

sissipissi said...

do you know what "catharsis" is?
so transparent.

Cem said...

didnt know, now learned, though Cafe posts are strictly literature :) as mentioned in the info line..come again, bye bye