Expect the unexpected, follow the lovers lost in this blog.

A blog to cater your mind,body,and soul as you drink Turkish Coffee. We are proud to present our new storyline called Cafe's search for his "Zahir". Everyday is a new day for the "Cafe" (from Istanbul) & his journey for "Zahir" (from Baku). Don't expect extraordinary drama from the narrator, me. Still, this is a drama (maybe real!), and have better impact on you than watching a soap opera. Guaranteed. There is genuine feelings within inspirational periods. Cross your fingers for this story to end with happy marriage :-) All rights are reserved.

EDIT (01 July 2009) - She is engaged with another man, and I finally made my marriage proposal bringing my family to Baku. The result: She stays engaged and will have her wedding, so called "toy", with that another man.

Rest in peace Ms. Zahir.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bubble Burst

Yes, finally the bubble burst, and it was full of chemicals, petroleum from Caspian Sea reserves. I was not expecting caviar, but also not assuming that it will be crude oil. It is not cruel, though. I heard people wash themselves with petrol in Baku. That's healthy, and I am not going to explain the details here, I am already blown out into pieces with the particulates included in the petrol. She didn't use any lighter, thanks. Otherwise, I would not be here saying hello to the world.

For all these years, I desired someone, and the desires become a sort of cruelty. I will write more since I will have all these days until I meet the family very soon. Nothing shall stay here. I waited for a long time, why do I need to hide my feelings from the world. I would appreciate if any one of you visitors, strangers could support me on my journey to save her heart. She is the Zair, which can be translated into Poison in English. I keep asking myself what is the loyalty between Zair and Ashk (Amor). When did this happen, ok, I know when. But, why this keeps happening? There should be a way to win this game, indeed if this is a game. If Zair is fooling Cafe, then Cafe Alaturca will become Cafe Zair :(

No comments: