Expect the unexpected, follow the lovers lost in this blog.

A blog to cater your mind,body,and soul as you drink Turkish Coffee. We are proud to present our new storyline called Cafe's search for his "Zahir". Everyday is a new day for the "Cafe" (from Istanbul) & his journey for "Zahir" (from Baku). Don't expect extraordinary drama from the narrator, me. Still, this is a drama (maybe real!), and have better impact on you than watching a soap opera. Guaranteed. There is genuine feelings within inspirational periods. Cross your fingers for this story to end with happy marriage :-) All rights are reserved.

EDIT (01 July 2009) - She is engaged with another man, and I finally made my marriage proposal bringing my family to Baku. The result: She stays engaged and will have her wedding, so called "toy", with that another man.

Rest in peace Ms. Zahir.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Zair Letter 2004

Yes, indeed she emailed me finally. We talked for a few hours. When I say talk, don't think phone, or chat. Email. Only email. That's the best I can get. Here is her requested poem to be published here. What is next? I dunno! But, I still believe, as the Mariah Carey's song says. I still believe....

Zair's Letter 2004 Version (I wish to see the 2008 version, really soon)

Please tell me what the **** is going on?
And where takes me the path that i go on?

why cant i see no light on my life path,
And why there is no one walking with me on my path

And when where is someone who is walking by my side
Why disappears he after little while?

To where is taking me this long and full of darkness road
and why cant walk i bravely by my own?

why do i fall down after all the lucky steps i made
and why cant stand i straightly on my way?

Why cant i stand up strongly , bravely on my feet?
What have i done that life just bits me : bit after very bit?

Who will just show me light on my life-path?
Who will just save me from all the storm?
And lightening? and winds and rains?
That come i frequently accross my every day?

What is my life?
Where does the meaning of life hides?

Why is today not like my yestarday?
Whya aint i happy just as yestarday?

where are the peole that i saw the day before?
why do i stand now here so alone?

who knows the answers to my questions now i ask?
If even i cant find the answers till up now"

No comments: