Expect the unexpected, follow the lovers lost in this blog.

A blog to cater your mind,body,and soul as you drink Turkish Coffee. We are proud to present our new storyline called Cafe's search for his "Zahir". Everyday is a new day for the "Cafe" (from Istanbul) & his journey for "Zahir" (from Baku). Don't expect extraordinary drama from the narrator, me. Still, this is a drama (maybe real!), and have better impact on you than watching a soap opera. Guaranteed. There is genuine feelings within inspirational periods. Cross your fingers for this story to end with happy marriage :-) All rights are reserved.

EDIT (01 July 2009) - She is engaged with another man, and I finally made my marriage proposal bringing my family to Baku. The result: She stays engaged and will have her wedding, so called "toy", with that another man.

Rest in peace Ms. Zahir.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I hate you I miss you Don't you dare?

Yes, now this blog has a new etiquette.
She calls it "phylisophical writings on site"

I leave the argument to the public, if this blog is anywhere close to being Philosophical?

I try to keep this blog in the boundaries of literature.

A person from the heart of Azeri literature is denying this, and I am a little bit confused.

As I hear from her, she says;

" i deny to keep any conversation with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yes, world is watching us. And, I hope to boost the visitor numbers to this blog. Maybe, we can all get together and walk to this Zair's house, and demonstrate how much I desire her.

Yes, world, listen to me. The best thing you can do would be to write on this blog. Maybe, she will hear you, since she denies to hear from me.

I will follow my heart, as I did since the beginning. We shall see if she deserves this heart, or not.
Nothing more I can do.

No comments: