Expect the unexpected, follow the lovers lost in this blog.

A blog to cater your mind,body,and soul as you drink Turkish Coffee. We are proud to present our new storyline called Cafe's search for his "Zahir". Everyday is a new day for the "Cafe" (from Istanbul) & his journey for "Zahir" (from Baku). Don't expect extraordinary drama from the narrator, me. Still, this is a drama (maybe real!), and have better impact on you than watching a soap opera. Guaranteed. There is genuine feelings within inspirational periods. Cross your fingers for this story to end with happy marriage :-) All rights are reserved.

EDIT (01 July 2009) - She is engaged with another man, and I finally made my marriage proposal bringing my family to Baku. The result: She stays engaged and will have her wedding, so called "toy", with that another man.

Rest in peace Ms. Zahir.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Here we go again...

I wonder what type of affair is my desire classified.

I also wonder what I am being accused of...

Seeing another girl in my dream, and sharing this with my woman. And, this woman thinks I won't be able to marry her, instead I will marry the girl appeared in my dream like a commercial.

I have been watching this documentary, or even better to say, drama, or maybe soap opera since 2004. I am not quite a fan of this. But, I am addicted. No smoking, no drinking, but addicted to this woman, even if she is not around. Yes, addicted. Like a spray of perfume on my clothing, the smell lasts forever. Like a tasty dish of olive oil dolma, her taste is eternal. Even though she thinks Cafe is boring, Zair will marry Cafe, and I am hoping to open another branch of Cafe Alaturca, named Cafe Zair.

Inshallah...

No comments: